Empowering Youth Through Employment
Our goal is to deliver a range of activities that help youth overcome barriers to employment and develop a broad range of skills and knowledge in order to participate in the current and future labour market.
Overcome the Barriers!
gain skills and resources to over come the barriers
Youth will gain skills, work experience, and abilities to successfully transition into the labour market.
EYTE Employment training
- 5 weeks of paid skill training
- 12 weeks of paid work placement
- Access to a wide range of jobs
- Certifications: CPR/First Aid, Food
Safety, Security Guard License, etc.
- Transportation Costs
Participants will learn
- How to GET and GAIN long-term employment
- Team-work, successful goal setting
- Time management
- Soft Skills
- Industry-specific skills
- How to work safely and effectively
- Members of visible minority, immigrant, Indigenous & Disability.
- Participants must be aged 15 to 30
- Unemployed, out of school, not receiving EI
- Eligible to work in Canada